Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Surprise!

I'm in Vegas!! Well, not a surprise to most of my friends, but to my sister and nephew whom I did a good job of convincing I couldn't be here while they were visiting. The problem...my dad has a terrible poker face (or poker voice...over the phone) and so she suspected I'd be here. But a good surprise nonetheless. It's been a great few days. Rides at the top of the Stratosphere, the Second City show (yay Robyn and Michael!), Stomp, bowling and a lucky streak at a blackjack table. I'll post some pics when I get home with my computer. Mostly of my grown-up nephew. Last time I saw him he was 10. Now he's a 15 year-old football player/model/musician/honor roll student/car expert. Not kidding...he can do anything. Sadly he's a Republican, but you can't win em all, huh. Ha! I hope he reads this...

Back in Chicago tomorrow. I can't wait for the 4th!!

No comments: