Monday, July 7, 2008

Home.

I came back from Vegas with even money. But barely. It's nice to be home and simultaneously nice to look forward to another vacay to Maine. When I'm in Chicago, I want out...when I'm out, I want back in. Oh boy.

Pretty fun weekend. I had a great 4th at the Taste, enjoyed the CSz show, however strange the venue. Visited a bbq, ended the day at Tamara's (sorry for falling asleep...long day). Had a great show with GreenCo on Saturday. They were super fun to play with. Thank you Vinnie, Tam and Eric for coming to see it. It was definitely the highlight of my weekend. Spent the evening, where else, at CSz. Sunday was quiet. Gym, nice weather, saw Tam's show at the Skybox. Hey Pat, thanks for letting me into your booth. You heard me.

I've got pics from Vegas and from the weekend coming...drawback of not having the internet at home. So much planning is required.

Thirty days and counting till I leave for Maine...

No comments: