Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Inane Events

...and I nonetheless feel the need to report....

Today I become the proud owner of this adorable phone!

So it's the last day my Razr and I will be together. It's been 2 1/2 years...it seems complacent, but I know it's just hiding its feelings and is really sad to be leaving me. Or sitting on a shelf in my apartment until the next time I move and look at it 4 or 5 times before I finally decide to throw it away. But the times we shared...

I've been sick, so I stayed in last night. Decided I was sick (ha! homonym!) of living in my gross apartment, so I thoroughly cleaned my bathroom. I finished just moments before the water in my apt completely cut off. Lucky me. I panicked for a moment, taking mental inventory of my friends within a one mile radius and whom I could hit up for a sink if I had to. Then the revelation came: this is why I live next door to my gym! I took my stuff next door, used the LVAC bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face...which made me feel like a hobo with an upscale gym membership. Happily, my water came back on in the middle of the night. But I was all set to shower at the gym this morning. Good story.

Later today I am doing away with my long hair. So much separation in my life!

And finally, I'm biting the bullet and doing ref training at CSz. After more than two years there, I think I finally know the show. Well, once I find out with this 5 Things game is all about... (3 people got that "joke"). Bits aside, I'm really excited for that.

1 comment:

Lindberg said...

Now THAT's my new favorite story!

Sidenote: The Word Verification is Yagdax...which was my nick name in high school.