Thursday, July 17, 2008

Probably not healthy...

The Centro has taken over my life. RAZR looks on jealously. I still run to RAZR for contact information, since Centro doesn't take SIM cards. So I have to enter phone numbers manually. I stayed up way too late trying to sync the Centro with my laptop and for some reason the contacts won't update. The conclusion: Centro is great...but do I need to update my Facebook status on the bus in the morning? Noooooo.

Also, I've decided Centro is a girl. And I want to give her a name. Suggestions? (this is my not-so-subtle way to see who reads my blog)

Needless to say from this weird post, I didn't sleep much last night. And I won't again tonight because....


Oh boy!! Look for me in the movie. I'm in a crowd and I'm wearing black...can't miss me.

6 comments:

Flu-baby said...

Mmmmmmmmm. Gabriella. Yipes my subconcious is showing.

Anonymous said...

Rachel Dawes. This will make more sense after you see the Dark Knight.

Mr. B said...

Lady Centro?
Miss Centro?
Centro Girl?
The Future Missus Centro!

(nailed it.)

Cheers,
Biddle

blob bladewig said...

Fuge.
Pronounced "Fyooj"

like centrofuge, but cooler.
my phone Fuge.

alright, it's stupid.
How about Clementine?
You could call her Clem for short.

Natalie said...

You guys are great. Really good suggestions...I think Bob is the winner. I shall call her Fuji. Not quite Fuge...I prefer the long e sound at the end.

Thanks for playing!

blob bladewig said...

Yay! I win!!! sorta.

Fuji. I'll take it!
Her full name could be Fujiya and you could play Fujiya & Miyagi songs on it!