Thursday, July 10, 2008

CSz Banquet, plus...

Finally, another banquet. En route, girls in a car!! Woflson's there in spirit, since it's her car.
This Sarah will just have to do... The girl version of Team Fun! You heard me, guys. I dare you to be this pretty though...Funniest thing ever. Right before they bring our dinner out, this jerk waiter comes, takes our untouched bread, and gives it to another table. No eye contact, no apologies, nothing. What?? And look how preemptively angry I am about it. Meanwhile, I have this great story about binding... (only my table gets that joke)


PLUS...this past weekend I had the privelege of sitting in with GreenCo for the home matinee. It was a great time. Here are the fearless leaders, music director and director, Boaz and Bill...so much genius on a single backstage futon... Final plus... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!

No comments: