Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Egaged! Home!

Sunday night was our engagement party.  Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us!  We got a basically private party at a place near Matt's apartment called Red Brick.  If you live in Chicago, please support this place.  Good food, run by really nice people and an amish fireplace!  Don't let it go unnoticed. 

Some of my best lady friends made an appearance.  Meredith and Ali (and others) did some serious cheerleading fro me this weekend. More on that later.  Thanks, ladies!

Matt and Arnie's morning show.  One day it will become real. 











Thank you so much again to everyone who came.  We had a really great time and even though the wedding is about 15 months away, we can already be excited to have so many friends supporting us.  And ready to have a serious party.














Back to the cheerleading.  Ten of our friends came to see Matt's show at Stage Left on Friday night.  It was a great house and a great show and it was awesome to have everyone together at once.  It's not an easy feat.  They even surprised me with a champagne toast pre-show.  Yes, they have bottle service at the Blarney Stone.  Here's everyone onstage post-show doing the best Breakfast Club bit possible.  Well, at least Matt S. is all the way on the left.  Super Judd Nelson.

Monday.  Homeshow.  I blew it and took no pictures.  I was a little too preoccupied, I suppose.  But there will be more.  And I will not make the same mistake this weekend in Iowa City, which has gotten glowing reviews from all who have toured there before.  So I'm excited to see this mysterious and exotic Iowa City. 

For the record, the show was good.  I am so happy to be with RedCo and feel priveleged everytime I'm with them.  I'm sure that'll wear off.  BITS!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Congrats Natalie! I think I already said that but congrats again! Hopefully you'll have another home show again soon that I can see :)