Monday, February 15, 2010

Tour #4: Palos Hills, IL

This one was in our backyard.  A quick 45 minute trip to a suburb and back in time to see Matt play Improvised Star Trek at midnight. 
They gave us great snacks.
There's Kyle up there, shouting out orders, like he tends to do.  Dictator.

The best part of the night was that I became a real RedCo member.  Dana left these treats in my backpack in the dressing room.  Additionally, during the intro announcements being made by the theatre manager, Arch looked at me in the wings and said, "You've been here long enough."  He then tried to shove me onstage. Now, Arch is two of me.  Fighting him was hard, even though he was probably giving it half his strength.  He promised to get me once before he leaves us.  But he may end up with some scratches.

No comments: