Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes We...

BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith, my best friend and personal hero, made me her plus one for the election night party in Grant Park. It was NUTS.


Ultimately, we saw what people at home were seeing, just bigger. The stage was far away, but it was still amazing to be there with almost 100,000 friends of Barack.

I was so hopeful! And so was Abby.


I tried so hard to get a picture of CNN saying "Barack Obama Elected President." But there was just too much going on around me.


Meredith and I, post news. It came out of nowhere. Ohio...Virginia...Florida? NO, PRESIDENT!
The closest we got to really seeing them. If you look very closely, there is a tiny Obama and a tiny Biden in the middle.

I imagine that they went backstage after his speech, looked at each other and said, "Holy fuck, we're going to live in the White House!!"


Some friends I had over to watch the election results.



Our new president. He's dreamy.

No comments: