Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday

First Thanksgiving in Chicago...

And it started like this. Thanks to the Baron family, I have adopted the tradition of watching the Macy's parade with some hot cocoa and a candy cane. It was a delight. I completed my morning by going to the gym then coming home to bake my pie...only to discover that my oven is no longer in working order, and thus I had to deconstruct it and take it to Tamara's to bake. Oh boy.


Nothing like a broken oven to remind you who you are really thankful for.

And speaking of thankful...Sara created an awesome Thanksgiving dinner for a lot of people. She was amazing. There was a lot going on in the Wolf-berg kitchen.


Tamara found her own spot in the house.

Brooke, where's Josh?? Oh, there he is!

Josh, stop it. Tamara is sad over there on the southbound platform.

And thus ended my first Thanksgiving in Chicago. No biological family, no significant other. Just me and cocoa and pie and a lot of really good friends. Thanks.

No comments: