Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Although tomorrow night is our last official show, I have a feeling our last "real" shows were tonight. Saturdays have been the best every week. We had a decent first house and a pretty kickass second house. Great set...Nancy and Kevin (our redheads) were on fire. Coincidence? Probably not.Oh man, I was really phoning it in tonight. Huh??? Get it??? YES!

After the show we went bowling. Marke killed us. Just killed us. This is his strike face. This really got to Rob.Despite battling me for worst bowler of the night, Kevin still managed to be a rockstar.I kept leaving one pin standing. WHY??

I can't believe we're down to our last show. I have one more night in Novi and then back to Chicago and real life. I've had such an amazing time here. Of course it'll be nice to be home. Just new again. Again.

No comments: