Friday, October 3, 2008

Re-burb

Hello friends. I'm sitting in my lovely suburban apartment, my home for the next 7 weeks (thank you, Second City). The day started at 6am when I finished packing, put it all in a rental car and picked up my new friend Rob to make the drive to Novi. Straight to the theatre, straight to rehearsal, happy to see people I know and some brand new ones. I'm excited about the show and the people in it. Also, SC Detroit and the attached club and restaurant are TOO fancy.

So why aren't I posting any pictures....well, I left my apartment without my stupid cable for my camera. Really dumb. But I'll be back in Chi next Monday and I'll remedy that. Trust me, I'll have great pictures.

Rewind: last night's final Hopelessly Devoted (with me...go see Lori!) went really well. Huge thanks to our clutch players, Brian and Kyle for jumping in and being pros. After the show I got to see Anthony following his mainstage show. Go see this guy...he's great. And he's got new headshots. But watch out. I'm still wandering around in his eyes.

I like it here.

No comments: