Thursday, October 9, 2008

Deface!

We're open! Again, took some great pics, and they will be up when I finally get my camera cord from home Monday. In the meantime, this poster is in our lobby...



We had a good time last night. Made it through the show with little incident, played a fun set and then got taken out by our benevolent producer. It's sad to have Andy leaving us...we're on our own! But the run will be great. I really love this cast. I've had incredible luck with casts this year between the Spirit, Maine and here. Everyone has been so amazing onstage and off. Makes me nervous about when I'll eventually get cast with a bunch of jerks. Well, with that attitude...

Some of my favorite things about here so far:

  • The way Isabella calls warm milk "coffee milk"
  • Rob's obsession with money and the imagery that goes along with it
  • Jason's small smile when we hit the right harmonies on our closing song
  • Watching Jen ruefully sew a Klan hood...only to have the blackout cut (aw!)
  • Jen's cooking
  • Rob's cooking
  • Malls...Williams & Sonoma made me weep with joy
  • TV. Jeopardy is coming on momentarily!
  • Nancy: You, your face, your mom!
  • Nancy: I've never seen a pink bear. Kevin: I have!
  • Quintin's newcaster voices
  • Marke...just Marke

Today, back to the gym and some more shopping. Work, work, work...

No comments: