Thursday, June 12, 2008

In the midst...

There's a lot going on. Too many things to be like, "Hey, I need to report on this thing," but not legitimately enough to say, "I'm too busy to write!" Which I guess technically I have been. And honestly, how can I let down my 6(ish) faithful readers??

My show is running. I love it. Schaumburg is a challenge, but as Vinnie and I have said, if God is for us, who can be against us? Also, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I've been waiting my whole life to relate Bible verses to a sketch show run. So happy.

James is in town rehearsing for his upcoming residence on the Dawn. We had fun together over CIF and now he's ship-town USA. I'll be sad to see him go, but very happy for him to be embarking on a new adventure. Hooray, SBJ!

Speaking of rehearsals, I spent some time at the ol' SC yesterday visiting GreenCo rehearsal, as I will be stepping in with them on July 5. If you want to come see a matinee show at Second City that day, I'd be delighted to see you! (odds are...I'm not sure who exactly "you" are)

And speaking of seeing, I've been seeing a very nice boy lately. I can't say I've ever really "dated" anyone before in a traditional sense. Turns out it's kind of nice.

In the next week I will see two uncles who are visiting whom I have not seen in years...weird timing.

I miss Tamara. And Josh. And Brooke.

Alright. Enough with this wordiness. More pictures next time!

No comments: