Sunday, June 15, 2008

Goodbye for now.

I bid farewell last night to the ship "Be Frie" to my "St Nds," James. He sat in with Skinprov at the Annoyance, which ended 3 hours before the car came to pick them up for the airport. Sidenote: Skinprov is the hottest/most uncomfortable thing I've ever witnessed. I don't think I looked at anyone's faces more than once. Nice work, guys. I digress. James, enjoy your new ship and new cast. But never forget the Spirit!!

I also celebrated Tracey's birthday at Sheffield's. with the exception of one weird drunk dude who tried to talk to Meredith, the place was relatively low on douche. Nice surprise. Happy Birthday, Tracey!!

After leaving the Annoyance and saying a brief but solid goodbye to James on the corner of Addison and Sheffield, I wandered a bit, trying to decide if I still needed to hang out or go home. This is a new theme in my solo life...making the call on what to do next. For example, I'm sitting in a cafe right now (enjoying some free wi-fi) passing the time with my beloved blog and knowing there are things I need to get done today. But where I would normally look at someone else to motivate me to do them, I now have to say, alright, Natalie, let's get up and go buy groceries, k? And to that I say, ok...but who is going to be affected if I don't? Well...you are, sweetheart. Oh. Right. Doing things to hold myself accountable. New territory. And back to last night...I ended up running into Sarah and Arnie while contemplating my fate in front of CSz and after recapping our respective nights I was content to go home. Good work, Sullivan. You're really doing it.

Here's what a jerk I am...my aunt and uncle from Colorado came to my sketch show this week (thanks, Jerry and Jill!!) and James was here for 10 days, and I didn't take a single picture! BOO. So instead, I'll post a random pic, since I promised more visuals on this stupid thing.

I never posted anything from Meredith's graduation, so here it is...Meredith and Abby, moments after she became a lawyer. And before she started Bar review class. G-d bless you, friend...

3 comments:

Chidester said...

When in front of CSz and in doubt of what to do...always come upstairs and hang with Randy and I. The Fancy Dan Moran Club!

Natalie said...

Next time...I was not nearly fancy enough this week.

Flu-baby said...

Ten days with the sweet baby and no pics. You suck. I hope he's doing well as I hope you are as well. Just a month to go and I'll finally be home. Oh and Jamie says hi. She's having a great time in europe.