Thursday, May 1, 2008

...

I'm sitting in my packed up apartment deciding exactly how much sleep I should get. Tomorrow will be busy, but only for a few hours. Moving one floor down, but allowed less than 4 hours to complete it and return keys. So...I'm stressing and tired...but not really interested in sleep. More interested in making sure my packing is up to Ehart's standards. Nick helped me moved two years ago and has never forgiven me for not having things really packed when he came over. God bless him. Nick, Rich and Vinnie are my heroes for helping me out.

So...not to get too dramatic here, but what the H, it's past midnight and I'm cleaning my bathroom...I feel like I've aged about 10 years in the last 5 days. Ironic, since I'm also moving into the first studio apartment of my life. I'm aiming to be alone, for real, for the first time ever. I can't predict how that will pan out. All I know is that I'm new here. Zzzzz.

No comments: