Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beats. Boxes. Belmont.

Things that occur to me when I should be asleep...

My internet connection is only really good really late at night.

My favorite improv bit is the fake punch...the slow-motion "gooooosh" as executed by Tamara.

I felt an odd swell of pride when Hausman bought me a jag-bomb (phrase COINED) tonight...like it wasn't coming from a drunken kid, but a drunken business man. Nice work, sir.

Healthy food has calories too.

Belmont is a really entertaining street on which to live. On my walk home, I got to see a girl's butt come out from under her skirt, several ladies who weren't really ladies, and I heard two older maybe-hobos discussing the "flaws of humanity." My walk home is about 3 blocks.

Due to the lotion backstage, CSz has developed an identifying smell for me. It's comforting and makes me feel at home.

People just don't get up on improv on Fridays at 10pm.

I really need to go to sleep.

No comments: