Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On a scale of one to awesome...

Today was pretty good. Woke up with a dangerously rough voice and sore throat for the day before my BIG SHOW opens. So it was a not so good start. Took a turn for the better as the day went on though...got some show things done, had a great rehearsal and a nice dinner. So yeah. How nice to just have a good day. Doesn't take much to make me happy these days.

Here's some random things...something I've learned to really love about studio living (cue music) is the fact that I can be in the bathroom and still know everything that's going on on TV (I didn't say you necessarily needed to hear this). I also oddly love everything taking place on my bed. Until I get my tiny futon home and built, I have to sit, eat and "stage" any and all of my possessions on my bed. At first it felt sad and tiny...now it's kind of quaint. I love my little kitchen. LOVE. Now as soon as I have the place unpacked...

Tomorrow a show opens that has been in the works for over a year. It is the most important show I have ever been a part of. I cannot say enough how much I love the show and the people involved. It's trite, it's obvious...but really, I feel extremely blessed to be able to create a show about something I care about as deeply as my faith. Plus...it's f-ing hilarious. Let's be honest.

Time for bed. Things are good.

No comments: