Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mixed Bag

I'm having a very random week, dear reader. This post is about nothing in particular. But hey, kittens, we sure have fun.

Congrats to the cast of the Vagina Monologues! I saw it last night and it was incredible. Kat, Aimee, Jess and everyone were so f-ing good! And I've never been really driven to see the show. Glad I did. Thanks, ladies. (Btdubs, when am I going to learn to carry my camera?? I could've had some gems last night)

Haven't mentioned it yet, but I am very excited to be going to ImprovAcadia this summer! I loved Bar Harbor the few days I got to see it from the ol' Spirit last fall, so this will be a good time. I'm not 100% on when I'm going yet, but I know it will be later on.

My hooray of the day: The Raconteurs!



Jack White, you have captured my heart again. Their new album, Consolers of the Lonely, is ridiculously awesome. I can't stop listening to it. Do yourself a favor.

Honorable mention hooray: I inadvertantly matched my shirt to my underwear today. How fun!

2 comments:

blob bladewig said...

Uh...
Natalie...
That's their old album there.

silly.

Say Hello to Jen and Larence from me!

-bob

Joel E said...

Excited to make your weekend highlight! If you ever want to do some guitar hero battles I will duel you. And then we'll both play real guitar to feel better about it. Hope the shows this weekend went well too!

Also: everyone says amazing stuff about ImprovAcadia...it sounds like a lot of fun! Lemme know when that happens.