Sunday, April 27, 2008

Super Girly Fun Time

I got to be with a few of my favorite lady friends this weekend. Meredith was celebrating passover by doing law school work and avoiding leavening agents, so I only saw her in my heart. But Friday night I got to join Cowlick in sending off the delightful Jason Knauf by playing doppelganger to the lovely Sarah...



Sarah says her eyes aren't "alert" but I say she's just mellow. Color me jealous.

Saturday I ate with Megan TWICE! Fun town. Sarah, Megan and I enjoyed some thai food at Duck Walk between CSz shows. Saturday night was my first time playing with the Hot Karl. Oh boy! It was super fun. Although I admit it was slightly odd being so dirty on the ComedySportz stage, I got used to it quickly enough. Hang out time after the show was fun...and weird...let's just get to the pictures.


Mr. Erin Voice. Thanks for letting me into your booth, Jen T!



Pre-Karl. Zach T, ladies and gentlemen.


My boss and me! Hooray! (Heather told me I would hate this picture. Unflattering, yes. Fun, YES.)


And speaking of Heat...


All-Business Monty. That's what I'm calling him from now on.


New friend!! This is Molly and she is awesome. I hope to see her around more, even though towards the end of the night I think I made her uncomfortable. No further comment.


T-NO! You inevitably bike your way to CSz. Show shorts!

Good times. Almost too good. Moving this week. Updates on that to come...

1 comment:

Flu-baby said...

First post! Love the blog. The quotes are excellent. I wish there was some way that I could have seen last week's episode of lost. me and mike both hit breaking points this week during the crossing. but since this is your blog and I should comment on it, here we go super girly fun time more like super girly g-ross time. just kidding hope you are well.