Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Tradition

So I'm trying to motivate myself to write everyday, for my own sake and for the sake of my many, many fans. Oh, there are so many... Anyway. I'm instituting a daily installment in my blog...HOORAY of the DAY! I will showcase something each day that really delights me. Could be something that always gets me, or something that just happened to strike me that day. My innuagural Hooray of the Day...



Guy Fieri!!

I love this guy (pun, as always, intended). He was the first "Next Food Network Star." I'm not the biggest fan of his cooking, per se, but for some reason watching this guy eat and talk about food kills me. He's the "funny" one with Marc Summers on Ultimate Recipe Showdown and he hosts my new favorite Food Network show, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Watching him eat the greasiest, fattiest and sweetest foods this great country has to offer is oddly satisfying and entertaining. Thank you, Food Network, for this gem.

In other news, I failed to report on my Easter. In short, it was great. I joined International Stinger for Jesus Christ SuperBrunch. They were kind enough to have me for fun, food and some Andrew Lloyd Weber. For me, it doesn't get better than that. I was a jerk and forgot my camera, so I'm working on stealing pics from Biddle. Yeah, Chris. You heard me.

Happy Easter season, everyone! And watch Food Network. For real.

No comments: