Saturday, March 1, 2008

Firsts

So I've been back on dry land for 12 days. Oddly enough, I started my ship blog 12 days before I left for the ship. So I'm calling it fate and getting this off the ground today.

This week has been crazy. I had my first day back at work, I had my first improv show back in Chicago, and I had my first ever PatchCo show on the Second City mainstage. HOLY BALLS. It has been a lot of fun.



Welcome back to Chicago, Natalie!! This is your boss/castmate/co-worker, Kat-tastic (what I'm dying to call her every morning at work)


The SAMily. Yeah, you read it right. Like family.


So I'm totally leaving this picture sideways. Take that, Windows Picture Viewer. Great first show, Sarah!!


TJ and Jason: The Musical. Seriously, Shandogg, it was great to see you back on land. Jason, go get me coffee.


Oh boy! The best cast since the NCL Spirit! I had a lot of fun with these guys in my very first time on the mainstage. Thanks, Steve, Brendan, Edgar, Sayjal and Colleen (and our illustrious director, Piero). Except for me completely omitting the word "pantomime" when introducing Debate, we NAILED it!!


1 comment:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Hooray for new blogs! I dig the layout. Can't wait for more nerddom!