Monday, December 22, 2008

Vivaaaaa...You get it.

Vegas. It's nice here. Got in early yesterday morning and ran the rest of the day on roughly 2 hours of sleep and two additional hours of day. It's great to be "home." As I was approaching the gate at McCarran, I called to tell my parents, who were waiting at the baggage claim, that I was on the ground. To which my father responds, "peppermint mocha or gingersnap latte?" Merry Christmas, Natalie! Time to be a spoiled 12 year-old again. I'll take it. (if you're dying to know, I chose gingersnap)

Tonight: going to see The Beatles' Love. It's the one show in Vegas I've really wanted to see for a while and never been. There will also undoubtedly be blackjack involved. Let's hope I do better than I was doing in Detroit.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: