Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Tour

It's not technically on the road, but we're touring all the way over to the lakeshore for Theatre on the Lake.

A friendly reminder in the ladies' dressing room.

It's a bit of a physical challenge to be performing in full show clothes and makeup in an open air theatre.  I discovered how spoiled I am when I realized my outrage at my hair curling back up in the outdoor humidity.  What a diva. 
 
Speaking of my curly hair.  Jess, Derek and I are happy to be here.  Edgar and Ross are just badasses.

The shows have been fun so far.  Good houses, but definitely very different from our homeshows.  Theatre audiences.  Lots of silence following the political blackout medley.  Hey paying audience, please Google Second City before you come to a show.  You'll be far less surprised.  But they sure do jump on board when nuns listen to dirty records!  Either way, it's super fun to be doing an actual run of a show.  It feels like work, but in a good way.  Especially good with RedCo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.