Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summery

A couple months ago I said I wasn't going to blink until after Lollapalooza. I got to blink!

So I went to DC and did my show and saw this.


And this...

And Bethany! Here we are on the tour of the Capitol that I tagged along on... And Matt came to see my show! But really he came to see the Air and Space Museum.


It has been a ridiculous summer. Good ridiculous. It's nice to settle down and be doing a regular show. Girls Night out opened last weekend and is going along very well. I haven't done a regular show run since Novi, and I forgot how nice it is to saunter into a theatre, put on make up, gossip, do stupid bits, flip through a magazine and then make a bunch of normal folks laugh at a song about dicks. It's nice to be home too.

Speaking of home, thank you, Chicago!
Forsythe and I were the only serious ones. Open to close.Roommates! Former roommates. Rob's made a tradition of coming back from Hollywood every year for the occasion.Hot ladies. No, really, it was really hot out there.

So about settling. Now that things are quieting down, and I have a show going on, and I have a return to the office on the horizon...this is where I tend to get weird. I like when things are in flux and I get uncomfortable when they're stable. Well. I'm waiting.

No comments: