Friday, August 21, 2009

My Favorite Things

When I started this blog my intention was to focus on things I love. Well I am suffering from a serious lack of geek-out. This needs to be remedied.

So what am I doing these days...well, I'm involved in some super awesome things.

District 9!! No, not the movie. And not just these two ladies. I just don't have any full team pictures. But Bev and Julie are 20% of this kick-ass CSz Rec League team. It's been an honor for me to coach them.

Uniformless! It's been a fun summer with these guys. Shortform players doing longform...without our UNIFORMS. Come see a show, you'll get it.

I'm very lucky to be in this van. Girls Night Out has been great so far and the cast couldn't be better. Our rides to and from Arlington Heights every weekend are ridiculous. Totally ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous...I found this magazine backstage and it has clearly left me dumbstruck. DramaBiz Magazine, tagline: Giving You the Business. YES!!!!!

I miss reveling in my lameness. More to come.

No comments: