Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tour #48: Minnesota

Well, techically we flew into Fargo. 

Downtown Fargo was lovely.  We were a skip and a jump from Moorhead where our show was.  What a time!  Thanks to the students there for hanging out with us after!
 Oh Mahm!  Dawn looks a lot more Asian with this hair.
Please don't tell my company that I took this picture during our show.  But how could I not??
 Backstage in Brainerd, MN.  This bunny was a real treat.
 I will reiterate, this is our boss.
 Much of the fun of Minnesota was Bloomington's Mall of America!  We got everyone up early, even Kevin, to hit the biggest mall ever.
 It's not just a mall, it's an indoor amusement park!!
 A Spongebob rollercoaster?  Yes, please!

This was T's first rollercoaster and it was pretty awesome.  Not pictured - I got to see my friend from high school, Christina, and her daughter, Ainsley.  We road a tamer coaster than this and Ainsley took it like a pro!  It was great to see them.
 And the other thing to do that day, our show.  Thanks, U of M!
 Derek accomodated my need to avoid airplanes on our return and we took our own road trip back.  It's a 7 hour drive that we stretched to 9ish.  There were too many things to see!
Cheese curds and 50s music.  It was a success.

I am now about a month away from my last RedCo show. I'm lucky to get a couple of great tours towards the end, this MN one being among the best.  And speaking of great tours...

Next stop: Ann Arbor, MI!

No comments: