Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tour #39: Aurora and Traverse City

Another two stop tour!  Aurora, CO and Traverse City, MI.




New girl!  Welcome to Red, Cecily!
 The first show, a one-act in Aurora was over around 1pm.  Day time shows mean day time fun!  Nancy and Carl came to pick Derek and me up and we toured the area.  First to Red Rocks.



I haven't seen these guys in a while.  I hadn't seen Red Rocks in much, much longer.                         

 Derek and I tested our cardio strength by running the stairs both at RR and at....
 The Cabrini Shrine.  It was really beautiful.
 Speaking of Bonita...
 Oh man.  We HAD to go to Casa Bonita, despite the food and my aunt and uncle's aversion.  I think it was worth it.  The rest of RedCo followed later, and I'll just say that no one felt right for our following travel day.
 Next stop, Traverse City.  And the most charming airport of all time.
 Why?  I guess because T plays music? Mozart!
Our show in TC was in a museum.  The place was awesome, and we stayed in the coolest hotel I've ever seen on tour.  Which of course called for movie night following a little bit of roaming the museum.  Thanks, MI!

No comments: