Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tour #17: Ann Arbor, MI

OK, so I'm a bit behind on my travel report.  At least 7 people are simply heart-broken!  For you, here is the update on the last few trips in our busy fall season...

Ann Arbor's Ark Theatre was lovely.  I hadn't been to Ann Arbor since a quick drive through the town while I was doing time at Second City Novi.  We had two nights there and found some fun in the town on our free day.  Right, Jess?

 We were all amused that our fruit bowl included lemons. 


 On the way out of town, I stopped to enjoy this ad.  Werewolves!!


 Here is a view of the backyard Jess and I had behind our room. 

I didn't do Ann Arbor photo justice, considering we had quite the time on our second day.  We walked about the town, taking in comic book shops, cupcakes and Zingerman's, the most awesome deli ever.  Our two shows at The Ark went well.  Good to see you again, Michigan. 

Next stop: long road trip to IA and SD!

No comments: