Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time is Never Time at All...

2009 huh.

I spent the New Year exactly as intended, with some good friends and food and the small adventure of walking through Rogers Park for 30 minutes looking for a cab. Alright, it wasn't all intended, but it all worked out. I didn't want the big party this year, and so instead Timmy benevolently allowed us to crash a grown up party with him. We started at a place called Anteprimo in Andersonville. Please have dinner here...it's amazing.

John is Spiderman.

Timmy, you've uh...got something...on your glasses.


Abby's sister Ann was in from Seattle. And thank God for her, or I would've been dateless.

Yes, it was Couplesville, USA, but these girls are the best.

Welcome to a decade of these pics.
As is my tradition, I went back and looked at my blog from the beginning of 08. My life is unrecognizable now...or at least my surroundings are. I've been saying how 2008 was awful and I hope 2009 can be better. But really, I'd just like it to be different. Some parts of 08 were the best parts of my life thus far. No need for regrets. The bad parts are over, the good ones hold steady and all in all I'm just glad for those people who stay my friends no matter what. I got to spend my New Year's Eve with several of those people. What's better than that?

No comments: